Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I'M GIVING IT TO YOU STRAIGHT! YOUR LIFE IS NOT A COINCIDENCE. IT'S A REFLECTION OF YOU!

Here's a cartoon that I scanned from this week's
New Yorker........clever......made me smile!

And - here's a sign that I saw in a friend's house, that I really liked and made a copy of. It is now hanging in a prominent place in my office and is getting quite a lot of comments..........what do you think?


****************************************************

MOUNTAIN STORY

A son and his father were walking on the mountains. Suddenly, his son falls, hurts himself and screams; "AAAhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

To his surprise, he hears a voice repeating, somewhere in the mountain, "AAAhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Curious, he yells: "Who are you?"

He receives the answer: "Who are you?"

And then he screams to the mountain: "I admire you!"

The voice answers, "I admire you!"

Angered at the response, he screams; "Coward!"

He receives the answer; "Coward!"

He looks to his father and asks: "What's going on?"

The father smiles and says: "My son, pay attention."

The father screams out, "You are a champion!"

The voice answers: "You are a champion!"

The boy is surprised, but does not understand.

Then the father explains: "People call this ECHO, but really this is LIFE.

It gives you back everything you say or do.

Our life is simply a reflection of our actions.

If you want more love in the world, create more love in your heart.

If you want more competence in your team, improve your own competence.

This relationship applies to everything, in all aspects of life;

Life will give you back everything you have given to it.

27 Comments:

At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR LAST TWO BLOGS? THEY ARE GONE;

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger Margaritagirrl said...

I deleted them.
Why do you ask?
I thought they sounded so pathetic. Must have been the mood I was in at the time......

 
At 2:46 AM, Blogger thekvetcher said...

oh what a wonderful thought provoking post. i'm sooooo inspired. it will get me thru the day when i cant find my medication.

sound familiar? really now, very cute story.

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Margaritagirrl said...

The hebrew park of the sign translates to "WITHOUT BULLSHIT"

 
At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHERE IS NORMAL JEW? IS HE SLEEPING?

 
At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never saw anyone delete entire posts before. Though I guess sometimes it helps to write things out even if you then erase them.

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Margaritagirrl said...

Elster,
IT'S TRUE - AT THE TIME, I FELT STRONGLY ABOUT WRITING IT DOWN AND SEEING WHAT OTHERS SAY, BUT NOW ....I READ IT AGAIN, AND DIDN'T WANT IT UP THERE.
SORRY ABOUT THAT. I'VE NEVER DONE BEFORE - HOPE NOT TO DO IT AGAIN.

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Dan Eisenberg said...

Why is it people don't just tell the truth and you actually have to request not to include the bull sh*t

 
At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bull shit costs extra don't it?

 
At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm curious why, though (and tell me to stick it if i'm prying). is it because you think you have given away too much of your personal life? Is it because you don't want to stare at those words when you read? Where they too far?

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger Margaritagirrl said...

Elster,
Nothing so dramatic. I like my blog. I take pride in my postings, but I was not comfortable with these 2 last posts.... that's all.
I hope to post something interesting soon. Thanks for tuning in.

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Margaritagirrl said...

Anonymous said...
Your blog is thorough If you have a weight issue, I'm sure you'd be interested in weight loss purchasing weight loss

AND ARE YOU USING MY BLOG TO ADVERTISE YOURS? I MYSELF, DO NOT HAVE A WEIGHT ISSUE, SO WHY HERE?

 
At 2:50 AM, Blogger SemGirl said...

MG try word verification it eliminates the spam

 
At 3:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I THINK ELSTER IS RIGHT. HE HIT IT RIGHT ON THE NOSE.

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger Margaritagirrl said...

Anonymous,
What is Elster right about? I'm confused...........

 
At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it because you think you have given away too much of your personal life? Is it because you don't want to stare at those words when you read?

 
At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it because you think you have given away too much of your personal life? Is it because you don't want to stare at those words when you read?

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Margaritagirrl said...

Anonymous,
please stop sending repititious comments. I'm not amused.

 
At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SORRY,THAT WAS ACCIDENTAL;

 
At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Margarita,

If you were to delete all your pathetic comments, you might as well take this whole blog off, because thats all it is PATHETIC

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Margaritagirrl said...

Anonymous,
I'm sorry you feel that way about my blog. If you find it so pathetic, I'm wondering why you bother to read it?!.............

 
At 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'M SURPRISED THAT YOU EVEN BOTHERED TO REPLY TO ANONYMOUS, HE'S A JERK.

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Margaritagirrl said...

I'm getting confused with all these different anonymous's....should we start numbering them?
Thanks for your comment.I appreciate it.

 
At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'M ANONYMOUS 2.

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger Margaritagirrl said...

and anonymous 2 is - friend, or foe??

 
At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

anon,is it so hard to chose a name

 
At 2:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site
two lips shoes best washer dryers hand dryers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home