Tuesday, May 31, 2005

I WANT TO FLY TONIGHT......

I'm tired. Too much to do, too much to take care of, at work, at home, with friends, and family, things I've been ignoring.....
(not to mention the obsession with my blogging)
The following song -( can you guess where it's from?? HINT - a movie that was a bit hit, a while ago...a long while ago. )
is how I feel right about now.
So - here it is, I plan to take a day off from the blog. Yes, lost spirit, yes, chayala, I will take a day off.........but in the meantime, talk to me - let me hear from you,
so that when I come back in 24 hours, apprx. I will come back to the sweet greets
of my cyber-pals!! Ciao for now...........

I want to be bad
And not even care
I want to go out of my head somewhere
I want run crazy
Like the dogs in the yard
I want to cut the rope
But it's getting so much harder

I think I'll play poker
Stay out every night
Throw stones at the water
In the morning light

I want to be lazy like the dogs in the yard
Why can't I fly tonight?
Why can't I sleep all morning?
I'm going out of my mind tonight
That's where I'm going
That's where I'm going

Gonna have a good time
Before it's too late
Come on, baby, let's go uptown and celebrate
Gonna celebrate!

We're gonna run crazy
Like the dogs in the yard
we're gonna fly tonight
we're gonna sleep all morning

We're going out of our minds tonight
That's where we're going,
That's where we're going

11 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Blogger Shlomy said...

We all need a day off, or perhaps more than a day

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger thekvetcher said...

MG. MENTAL HEALTH DAY CAN BE A BREAK FROM EVERYTHING.
DO YOU REMEMBER SWING OUT SISTER, HAD A SONG CALLED BREAK OUT.

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Moishe said...

You really need to go easy on the fonts girl! Enjoy your day off.

 
At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just wondering if u still want a sugardaddy. i'm a frum divorced guy don't want marriage don't want sex but would love a frum girl to take places to and see the city let me know

Drjohnman@yahoo.com

 
At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MG is in her 40's or 50's. I think a bit too old for shuger daddys.

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger LostSpirit said...

Remember my name!!!!

But I liked more the lines of:
If it's yellow, then it's jello
If it's blue it could be stew oo, oo

I hope you enjoy your well earned day off and I will make the date in my calendar, that way I will know where you have gone off for a week in nine month time!!!

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Margaritagirrl said...

I couldn't stay away........so, just for a moment - I'm back to see what's up.
LOST - you are so good at this ....FAME is correct! and the song of course, is Dogs in the Yard.
And ANON.......Sorry to disappoint you, but your guess about my age is totally off......please - don't age me before my time! Shall I send you a reminder when I hit the big 4-0??
MOISHE Q. PUBLIC.. sorry about the color and font craziness...that's just typical of me, in general.
KVETCHER.... is this the song, by Swing Out Sister??
You gotta breakout
You're out in the world out there
Impossible dreams can take you where You can win it all
Sneak out, it's the way you feel
Reaching up to make it real
Together we can win it all
No more running in a golden cage
There's only one way you're gonna go from pain
You gotta breakout
The fools still shake out
You're taking on the world
Like a cat on a hot tin roof
It don't take long to see the truth
You can do anything you want to
Push it to the limit don't ever stop
There's only one way you're gonna get on top
No more living under the gun
There's only one way you're gonna get on top.....

I forgot some of the words, but basically that's it.
I still lke Dogs in the Yard better. I play it whenever I'm feeling like getting out of my head.........sleeping all day, drinking all day.....

oh, and lest I forget - to the other ANONYMOUS ...whadja have in mind, Mr. Sugar Daddy??

ok - I'm outta here until tomorrow night . Then I'll be posting something new for you...

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Margaritagirrl said...

to answer about my age - my father was a little child, hidden underground, my mother, also a child, survived Aushwitz. They met as adults, albeit a little older than most get married nowadays, due to circumstances - they had no family structure and were fending for themselves, until a distance cousin took my mother in and in the course of time arranged a shidduch in 1967........I really don't want to go into this any further, I'd like to stay anonymous...that is one of the reasons that a blogger can tell all the deepest and darkest, because we are assuming that our identity will not come out. (unless we choose to do so)

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger thekvetcher said...

NU, VIE BIST DIE?

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Margaritagirrl said...

to kvetch....
Is Darth waiting for ME??

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger thekvetcher said...

darth invader

 

<< Home