Monday, May 09, 2005

Just Another Manic Monday

Six o’clock already
I was just in the middle of a dream ......
I was kissin’ valentino
By a crystal blue italian stream .
But I can’t be late
’cause then I guess I just won’t get paid ,
These are the days
When you wish your bed was already made.

It’s just another manic monday
I wish it was sunday
’cause that’s my fun-day
My I don’t have to run-day

It’s just another manic monday
Have to catch an early train
Got to be at work by nine .
And if I had an air-o-plane,
I still couldn’t make it on time.
’cause it takes me so long ,
Just to figure out what I’m gonna wear.
Blame it on the train
But the boss is already there.

All of the nights ,
Why did my guy have to pick last night
To get so down ?
Doesn’t it matter
That I have to feed the both of us ;
Employment’s down.

ANYONE REMEMBER WHO SANG THIS OLDIE? IT FITS IN VERY WELL WITH THE MOOD I'M IN THIS MORNING.
gotta run - remember - the boss might be there already..............I'll try to post something tonight. I stayed up late again and got into Ayelet Waldman's blog. She's a writer of Mystery novels, which I've read, and who would guess from her amusing, entertaining books, that she was so...........won't give it away. log onto her site!

6 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Blogger LostSpirit said...

It is…. Drum roll….. Bangles!!! Its song 265 of 3742 in my collection (sorry some times I get this uncontrollable urge to show off!!!)

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Margaritagirrl said...

to lostspirit.
You are correct. It IS the Bangles and that was a fun song.
thanks for responding.
Why is your spirit lost?
Can I help you find it and revive it?

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger LostSpirit said...

It might not be my spirit that is lost; I am “A lost spirit”!!! Hope I am not trying to split an heir.

But thanks for the offer and I am not sure your “way beyond” gets fair enough for you to stand a chance to find it, and once found to revive it!!! But you never know I might take up your offer one day (-;

BTW I like to shoot my tequila straight up, with the whole salt on the hands and lemon thing, but if it has to be a Margarita then I love them frozen.

Oh and one last thing, you did not say WOW on how big my mp’3 collection is, don’t you know boys like to be told how BIG there’s is.

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Margaritagirrl said...

to lostspirit.
WOW.....WOW......WOW!!

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger kishmech said...

Is your music collection an extension of something?
;-D
Bangles all the way.

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Margaritagirrl said...

to kishmech...
not an extension of anything. Whatever music grabs my heart, that's what I go for.

 

<< Home