Sunday, May 08, 2005

This is how insecure I am (sometimes) and how low my self esteem plummets (sometimes) After posting for the first time, I decided to browse through some other blog sites (ya know, just for fun - I said to myself) --- Of course, I simply had to stay up until 4 am, so that I could discover that ALL the other bloggers had more interesting things to say than I did. Being masochistic, I had to keep going on and on, until I noticed through the skylight in my study, that daylight was about to break through. A revealation - - EVERYONE has a life - a story - a history. Hey, I'm not the only one that has gone through good and bad, high and low, hot and cold............all of you out there are Interesting, Complicated, Humorous, Sad, Funny.... I read so many good postings..........layers upon layers of lives, opened wide for everyone to read and share. I'M AMAZED - I'M IMPRESSED - I'M HUMBLED. and now here is another poem that I wrote, which will be clue #2 into my life - a poem for my therapist. YUP - I gave it to him, and he loved it. (well, I pay him enough, he's gotta love it.


THERAPY

Every Monday at twelve fifteen
I time my arrival, and on your doorbell I lean.

Ding dong, and down each stair,
Into your quarters, my woes to share.

“Forgive me father for I have sinned”
My indiscretions tumble out, they are lost to the wind.

Hello…Can you hear me? Can you save me?
Do you know me? Can you free me?

I tell my life in my teasing way,
Always on stage, and you…so blasé.

Nothing can shock you, I know cause I’ve tried
Just to get a reaction, but you take it in stride.

Where is it going, what is my end
Can I be elevated or will I descend.

I don’t think I’ll sink lower, my moods are too dark
I do have my moments, the limelight, the spark!
Quick as they come, sadly they fade
The sun shines one moment, then back to the shade.

I see my colors turning gray, the brightness has flown
Lonely did I come here, and I depart alone.
I don’t know where, or to whom I go,
But cloudy thoughts will follow, this I surely know.

Each week I look for answers, for tidbits given sparingly,
And all, that I might laugh again, do you think that this might be?



Until next time, folks...............



8 Comments:

At 3:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wondering, how old are you?

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Margaritagirrl said...

I'm not sure I'm doing this right, but I'm trying to respond to Anonymous who left a comment for me.
You're asking me how old I am.
Just wondering what promted you to ask that. Is it my style of writing? Is it because I don't mention my school, or shiduchim that I'm involved in..........

 
At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No. Just plain curiosity, so we can get a clearer picture of who is sittin infront of her somputer screen.

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger LostSpirit said...

Very well put and I have tried the shocking thing 2 but I thing they have heard it all, but I must say I most times feel much batter by the time I leave, especially if I had a good cry!!!!
I guess the old saying of “tzoures rubim chotze nachome” (the troubles of many is half a condolence) is true to blogging too. I also felt so much ease when I discovered a few months back the blog world.

 
At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fabulous poem! you should publish it.

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Margaritagirrl said...

to pgr.
Thanks for your compliment on my poem.........it's nice to get that sometimes.
Keep reading my postings; I hope to keep you all in the loop with my life - through poetry, and just plain ole rambling.....

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Margaritagirrl said...

To Anonymous with reference to your question on how old I am;

Monday morning I wake up
With a hammer in my hand
The boss-man yelling something at me
That I don't understand
I don't know how I got to work
But I sure know I'm there
I'm old enough to know better
But I'm still too young to care

I'm old enough to know better
But I'm still too young to care

 
At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just wondering if u still want a sugardaddy. i'm a frum divorced guy don't want marriage don't want sex but would love a frum girl to take places to and see the city let me know

Drjohnman@yahoo.com

 

<< Home